American Psychological Association (APA)
American Marketing Association
American Red Cross
Air Force Research Labs
Asian Development Bank
Business Week Conferences
Canadian Housing and Mortgage Corporation
Construction Industry CEO Roundtable
Edison Electric Institute
Israeli Air Force
Institutional Investors CEO Roundtable
International Congress of Industrial Design
Society for Strategic Planning, London
US Agency for International Development
US Chamber of Commerce
US Director of National Intelligence
US Department of Defense (DoD)
US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
US Federal Aviation Agency (FAA)
US Federal Reserve Board
US National Academies of Science and Engineering
US National Aeronautics & Aerospace Agency (NASA)
US Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
USIA World Net TV
Wharton School, U. Pennsylvania
World Future Society
- Forecasting The Technology Revolution Results of my forecast of emerging technology, highlighting breakthroughs in all fields of science, business opportunities, potential market size, and social impact.
- The New Management Emergence of a “New Management” driven by the imperatives of a knowledge economy, focusing on decentralized, entrepreneurial organizations to manage complexity and collaborative stakeholder relationships to improve strategy.
- The Intelligent Enterprise Research on the cognitive structure of knowledge organizations, showing how to raise “organizational IQ,” how leaders improve organizational learning, the role of IT, and much more.
- An Age of Consciousness Original studies of beliefs, values, vision, purpose, choice, strategy, and other matters of “spirit” that guide the domain emerging beyond knowledge.
- Leading from the Bottom-Up and the Outside-In How leaders can be more effective by helping employees to manage their own units from the bottom-up and to collaborate with stakeholders from the outside-in.
- Creating Continuous Change In an age where the only constant is change, an organic model of strategy formation can convert external turbulence into continuous strategic change – just as the martial arts convert the strength of an aggressor to one’s advantage.
- Scenarios and Supertrends Highlights of major technological, economic, and social changes sweeping across the global economy, and how to respond effectively as they play out over the next few years.
- Corporate Community A political coalition of employees, customers, suppliers, local governments, and other stakeholders offers benefits for all involved, including greater profits.
- Internal Enterprise/Markets Self-managed teams and complete internal market economies form self-organizing systems with all of the virtues of free enterprise.